The 2019 Ultimate Challenge will be held on Saturday, August 17th. Early Bird Registration will be open April 1st. Stay tuned for some exciting announcements! with a roll out at 7:30am from Canyons Village in Park City. You’ll ride the same “Queen Stage” route the pros will ride, tackling an incredible amount of climbing as you finish at Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort at the top of Little Cottonwood Canyon. We have limited space available so sign up today! Registration and event specifics can be found below. Don’t forget to check out our FAQ section!
- Early Registration April 1 – May 1: $115 Early Bird Long Course $80 Early Bird Short Course
- Regular Registration May 1 – August 15: $140 Long Course $95 Long Course
- Registration closes August 15
- 2 Distances – both starting and finishing at Canyons Village at Park City Mountain
- Long Course: 98 Miles, over 8,100 feet of climbing. 2 times sections of the ride at Wolf Creek Ranches and Empire Pass
- Short Course: 44 Miles, over 2,800 feet of climbing. No timed sections.
- Limited space available – 750 entries
- New courses – Participants will have opportunity to ride the prestigious and private climbs – the pros will ride on Sunday – Wolf Creek Ranches and Empire Pass.
Registration Coming Soon
What's Included in Your Registration
- Pro Quality Nutrition and Hydration — All rest stops and feed zones will be stocked with the same good stuff the pros use. (And maybe some rice crispies treats)
- T-shirt and Pint Glass – You survived the Ultimate Challenge and now you have a rad shirt and a special edition commemorative pint glass to prove it.
- Free Meal at The Finisher’s Section — A dedicated pace to eat, relax, and watch the Tour of Utah Stage 5 Finish on the big screen.
- Stand on the Podium — The top three Ultimate Challenge finishers will get to stand on the Tour of Utah podium and let their fellow riders applaud their epic ride. Adoration included free of charge.
Ultimate Challenge Pre Ride Party
What are you doing the night before you attempt to ride the same 94.8 miles and 9,975 feet of elevation as the pros racing Stage 5 in the Tour of Utah? Hopefully eating some tacos and listening to some live music with us at Canyons Village in Park City! On Friday, August 10th, pick up your rider packet at The Canyons and then hang out as we host an Ultimate Challenge Pre Ride Party! Your $30 entrance fee to the party covers:
• Taco bar with all the fixings, including vegetarian options
• Alcoholic beverages
• Live music & entertainment
So, come grab you packet and stick around for some great food and a lot of fun as we celebrate with all the brave cycling souls willing to take on the TOU’s Queen Stage—see you there!