The 2018 Ultimate Challenge will be held on Saturday, August 11th, with a roll out at 7:30am from Canyons Village in Park City. You’ll ride the same “Queen Stage” route the pros will ride, tackling an incredible amount of climbing as you finish at Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort at the top of Little Cottonwood Canyon. We have limited space available so sign up today! Registration and event specifics can be found below. Don’t forget to check out our FAQ section!
- Saturday, August 11, 2018 – 7:30am
- Registration is $125 for early registration, $140 after June 1, and is non-refundable.
- Registration closes on August 4th 2018.
- One Distance – Gran Fondo Route: Canyons Village at Park City to Snowbird Resort.
- Approximately 98 miles and 10,000 feet of climbing
- Limited space available – 750 entries
Team Discount for 8 or More Riders
- How about a Team Discount? Get eight or more friends to sign up and we’ll cut the registration to $115 for each rider.
- Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your discount code.
- The deadline to request your Team Discount code is July 14. Remember: If your full team of eight doesn’t register by July 31st, you’ll have to pay the difference at packet pick up.
What's Included in Your Registration
- Little Cottonwood Timed Section — All riders will be timed on the final climb to Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort.
- Pro Quality Nutrition and Hydration — All rest stops and feed zones will be stocked with the same good stuff the pros use. (And maybe some rice crispies treats)
- T-Shirt and Medal — You survived the Ultimate Challenge and now you have a rad shirt and some neck candy to prove it.
- Free Meal at The Finisher’s Section — A dedicated pace to eat, relax, and watch the Tour of Utah Stage 5 Finish on the big screen.
- Stand on the Podium — The top three Ultimate Challenge finishers will get to stand on the Tour of Utah podium and let their fellow riders applaud their epic ride. Adoration included free of charge.