The 2017 Ultimate Challenge will be held on Saturday, August 5th, with a roll out at 9:30am from Midway’s Soldier Hollow. You’ll ride the same “Queen Stage” route the pros will ride, tackling an incredible amount of climbing as you finish at Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort at the top of Little Cottonwood Canyon. We have limited space available so sign up today! Registration and event specifics can be found below. Don’t forget to check out our What to Expect section!
- Saturday, August 5, 2017 – 9:30am
- Registration is $140 and is non-refundable.
- Registration closes on July 31st.
- One Distance – Gran Fondo Route: Heber Valley to Snowbird Resort.
- Approximately 64 miles and 7,600 feet of climbing
- Limited space available – 750 entries
Team Discount for 8 or More Riders
- How about a Team Discount? Get eight or more friends to sign up and we’ll cut the registration to $115 for each rider.
- Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your discount code.
- The deadline to request your Team Discount code is July 14. Remember: If your full team of eight doesn’t register by July 31st, you’ll have to pay the difference at packet pick up.
What's Included in Your Registration
- Little Cottonwood Timed Section — All riders will be timed on the final climb to Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort.
- Pro Quality Nutrition and Hydration — All rest stops and feed zones will be stocked with the same good stuff the pros use. (And maybe some rice crispies treats)
- T-Shirt and Medal — You survived the Ultimate Challenge and now you have a rad shirt and some neck candy to prove it.
- Free Meal at The Finisher’s Section — Situated right on the finishing straight, watch the Pro’s fly by while you refuel after your ride.
- Stand on the Podium — The top three Ultimate Challenge finishers will get to stand on the Tour of Utah podium and let their fellow riders applaud their epic ride. Adoration included free of charge.